• Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
• FFP3 mask with Assigned Protection Factor of 20
• Latex-free head straps and traditional nose clip adjustment
• Includes exhalation valve to reduce heat and moisture
• Designed to fit comfortably on all faces
• Stays secure to the face with the 4-point head straps
• Bagged of 5 for hygiene
• Dual welded Latex-free head straps to secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face
• Full inner face seal for added comfort
• Compatible with other PPE
• Box of 5
These HY8932 FFP3 respirators offer the highest level of protection against both liquid and solid aerosols. They are compliant with guidelines EN 149:2001 and A1:2009 and feature an exhalation valve to reduce moisture and heat build-up beneath the mask.
These respirators offer excellent comfort and safety thanks to the cushion-fit lining and secure headband which attaches at four points. Sold in boxes of 5 for your convenience.
Specifications for HY8632 FFP3 Respirator NR Valved (Box of 5)
|Respirator Style||Cup Shaped|