• Conforms to CE category III Type 3/4/5/6, EN 14126
• EN ISO 13982-1:2004 Particle Protection and EN13034:2005 Limited Splash
• Lightweight microporous material 63 gsms
• 3-piece hood, 2-way zipper, re-sealable flap andelasticated cuffs
• Soft, strong and breathable
• Super diathermanous
• Protection from hazardous particles
• Advanced JUKI sealed and water pressure tested
HY9776 Plus EN14126 biological protective disposable coveralls are constructed from light-weight, non-woven fabric. They feature a two-way zip and storm flap for added safety as well as a three panel hood for additional protection.
The antistatic protection is essential if you are working with sensitive equipment whilst the elasticated fitting and knitted cuff ensures the coveralls remain secure and comfortable at all times. HY9776 Plus EN14126 biological protective disposable coveralls are made from low linting material and offer protection from radioactive particulates.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.